In-house Data Protection Solicitor, Interim, competitive salary, Edinburgh
Location: Scotland / Edinburgh Ref: FW5223 | Email to a Friend
Our client is looking for a Solicitor to join their finance team on an interim basis. You should have a minimum of 3 years pqe and have experience in commercial contracts as well as a good knowledge of Insurance product, contract and data protection law. You should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of UK regulatory framework and regulated banking.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Reviewing supplier contracts to identify changes required to make them GDPR compliant.
- Making changes to impacted supplier contracts to make then GDPR compliant.
- Taking the time to understand the relevant business areas to be able to provide targeted and relevant advice.
- Assemble research and produces clear, accurate findings.
- Analyses legal and commercial issues in detail and is able to explain complex issues.
- Draft advice, contract terms and other complex documents in plain English with minimal or no supervision.
- Prepare and conduct negotiations (as required) with minimal or no supervision.
- Taking instructions from internal business stakeholders and translates them into appropriate action.
If this role interests you please do not hesitate to contact Cameron or Frasia on 01294 850501 for an initial and confidential discussion. (Assignment 9489)