Two New Positions, Corporate and Banking Solicitor, Glasgow
Location: Scotland / Glasgow Ref: FW5361 | Email to a Friend
Frasia Wright Associates is pleased to be assisting leading international law firm, Ashurst, with the recruitment of 2 key roles for its expanding Glasgow team. This top ranked firm has a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for future growth. An in-depth understanding of its clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen Ashurst become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law.
This represents a unique opportunity in the Scottish market to be part of a firm which is able to offer City quality work, with a client based of recognised household names, and a genuine opportunity for career advancement and secondments.
If you have the experience set out in either of the descriptions below, please contact Frasia or Cameron to discuss these opportunities in more detail.
Corporate Solicitor, Glasgow (Assignment 9635)
This role will cover a broad range of corporate work across a wide client base including; M & A due diligence and drafting and management of acquisition documents. Therefore, you should have experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents, as well as experience in corporate structures & governance, and corporate finance transactions.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be at least 2 years’pqe;
- Have experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents and agreements in a private practice environment;
- Have a keen interest in Corporate M&A, Due Diligence, Corporate Structures and Corporate Governance;
- Have gained experience in Corporate Structures and Governance, Corporate Governance and
- Be a team player.
Banking Solicitor, Glasgow (Assignment 9626)
This represents an exciting opportunity to be part of a developing, strategic practice. You can expect to be exposed to a wide range of high quality transactions where you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop client relationships;
- Work with high calibre clients and colleagues throughout Ashurst’s global network and
- Play a key role in developing the Glasgow Banking team’s transactional banking capability ad offering to clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ pqe;
- Strong general banking experience and ideally experience of real estate finance transactions;
- Experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents and agreements in a private practice environment;
- Enthusiasm to innovate and play a part in building the new, unique transactional banking offering in Glasgow.